StatCtr

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Who Should be the Face of Taylor?

WHO SHOULD BE THE FACE OF TAYLOR?
(Channing Tatum received 12 votes, Matt Damon and Jeremy Renner both received 2 votes each, and the last unnamed soldier got 0. Therefore Channing Tatum is the winner to become the face of Taylor, and he's officially Taylor in my version of the story!) 
Help me pick a face for Taylor for the upcoming chapter. I have four people in mind. But let’s first examine how I envision Taylor.
Age: 35 years old
Height: 6’3”
Physical attributes: 215 lbs. Muscular, but trim. Green eyes. Square jaw. Closely cropped military style hair-cut.
Demeanor: Can do a good impassive face like his boss Christian Grey, compassionate to those he likes, calm under turmoil.
Candidates:
#1) Channing Tatum (G.I. Joe): He’s 32, but fits the physical descriptions (he’s about 6’1”) and played the part of a solider well in G.I. Joe.







 #2) Jeremy Renner (Hurt Locker):  He’s 40, but looks in his 30s. He plays the solider parts very well. He’s 5’10” (a bit on the shorter side). Look at the image, and maybe see the part he plays in the Hurt Locker. Could he fit the bill?



 #3) Matt Damon (Green Zone): Matt is 40, also looks younger for his age. He too plays soldier parts (Green Zone, Saving Private Ryan), and the agent types (who can forget him in the Bourne series) very well. Physical attributes are close to what I have in mind except maybe his height, but we can’t have it all. He too is 5’10”.





#4) Unknown Soldier (from the Acts of Valor): These are real Navy Seals, and the physical attributes are very close, and they’re as close as it gets to the real thing.




What’s your pick? That shall be the face of Taylor, because that’s what I’ll be displaying to portray Taylor.
Ok... Time to vote... They're all great, but you'll get to decide the face of Taylor.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

toss up between Tatum and Matt. Both are great but thinking Tatum wins....but I LOVE Matt!!

Eminé Fougner @ Cowboyland said...

That's my inclination as well. He looks like Taylor to me. So far he has 2 votes in the poll against Matt.

Starwitch said...

Tatum all the way.

Eminé Fougner @ Cowboyland said...

I think so too.. I'm writing the next chapter, so far, I'm writing Taylor with Tatum in mind.

Anonymous said...

Tatum is the one!

Char

Eminé Fougner @ Cowboyland said...

Tatum got the most votes so far, and got a place in the latest chapter. Thank you everyone!

Anonymous said...

Channing Tatum!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Craton from the Underworld should play as Christian!

estefanietorrado said...

OMG so difficult alot sexy guy..Channing Tatum

Unknown said...

one man would be a perfect taylor...Jason Statham..he is sexy, handsome, and fearless, a lot of what I envision when I think of this character

Unknown said...

one man would be a perfect taylor...Jason Statham..he is sexy, handsome, and fearless, a lot of what I envision when I think of this character

Tabatha C said...

I recently started watching AMC's Hell On Wheels and I think Anson Mount would be a wonderful Christian Grey. I checked out his Official Fan site and he looks like a natural Christian. He even has a photo on his Face Book that goes along with that song " Whip It". I can't help but laugh at how close this man is to Christian.

Anonymous said...

Tatum for sure!

Anonymous said...

Matt Damon definitely!!!

solanne said...

I'd like Tim Dekay (White Collar series) and my favorite Fifty is Matt BOmer who plays with Tim, so they are a lot of pictures about the two of them. Even Alexandra Dadario (the Kate caractere) is a potential Anna, but I prefer Emma Roberts, so cute, so shy, so sweet.

GediGyrl said...

AGREED! He is amazing! The only person I visioned as Taylor!

Unknown said...

when i see Taylor I see Christoper meloni the detective from law and order svu... i know he is older but that is my Taylor

Anonymous said...

I would love Jason Stratham

Unknown said...

I think Jason Stratham he is perfect <3

Unknown said...

Jason Stratham is perfect for Taylor <3

Anonymous said...

GI think John Cena would make a good Taylor

Anonymous said...

Anson Mount is Christian Grey.

Mónica Pernadas said...

i agree with Caroline Jason Statham is perfect to play as taylor.